Welcome to Madison K. Darby!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Madison K. Darby’s website, located at www.madisonkdarby.com.
This Agreement shall begin on April 13, 2020.
By accessing this website, I assume you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use Madison K. Darby if you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page. My Terms and Conditions were created with the help of Terms and Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logged onto this website. “The Company,” “I”, and “Me” refers to Madison K. Darby. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and Madison K. Darby.
Unless otherwise stated, Madison K. Darby and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Madison K. Darby. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Madison K. Darby for your own personal use subjected to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Withhold credit from Madison K. Darby with any material you share.
- Republish material from Madison K. Darby as your own.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Madison K. Darby.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Madison K. Darby.
No use of Madison K. Darby’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
I reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to my Website upon request. I also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time.
I do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do I promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Madison K. Darby. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the people who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Madison K. Darby shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Madison K. Darby reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or as breaching these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Madison K. Darby a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, delete, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms.
Purchasing Editing Services
To enter into an agreement for editing services, the Client must complete the provided editing contract and pay the down payment of 25% before services can start. Depending on Madison K. Darby’s schedule, the Client may be put on a waiting list before editing can begin.
I will be writing about different literary works as well as expressing my own individual opinions on the material’s subject matter. I do not own the material I will be writing about. The only exception is when I post my own original literary works, which will be stated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.